It is strongly recommended that you schedule a time to meet with an Admission Counselor. Admission Counselors will assist you throughout the admission process, in addition to providing you with an unofficial evaluation of your current and future courses.
- Apply to Benedictine University
- Request all official college / university transcripts to be mailed to Benedictine University (5700 College Rd. Lisle, IL 60532)
- If less than 20 transferable credits earned, request your official High School Transcripts, official ACT or SAT scores to Benedictine University
- If international credits earned, order an evaluation from ECE to be sent to Benedictine University
- Complete the International Admissions Application Questionnaire.
- Your admission counselor may request additional materials if it is requested by the department or you did not meet the minimum admission requirements. You may be asked to submit:
- Once your completed application has been received and reviewed, an admission counselor will personally contact you by phone with your admission status
- What is the next step?
- International Programs and Services has multiple staff members available to meet with international students and answer questions they may have and discuss the next steps in the application process. All international students interested in attending Benedictine University are encouraged to schedule an appointment with an International Programs and Services team member. Appointments can be in person at the Lisle campus or over the phone, and we have appointments available throughout the day and evening. To schedule an appointment please contact email@example.com 630-829-6342.